First of all, we absolutely promise you’ll get at least two “I LOVE YOUR SHIRT” comments from strangers each and every time you wear this shirt.
Also, let’s be real: It’s way past time we stopped the hero-worship of billionaires. . While it might seem super nicer to turn the other cheek, that’s what they expect and it’s exactly why they continue to drain global resources at an alarming clip (the top 10 wealthiest own more than 40% of humanity). And Elon Musk, well, he really is SUCH AN ASSHOLE.
So, help us make the world a little nicer by kicking against the pricks instead of letting these naked emperors continue to think that their behavior has been normalized and accepted.
Oh, and that little asterisk on the front? That’s actually a drawing by the late, GREAT Kurt Vonnegut. It’s from his book, “Breakfast of Champions” and it’s…an asshole. Get it? 🙂
Oh OH! There’s also a tiny 2″ SNC logo on the back between the shoulders.
• All solid colors are 100% ring-spun cotton
• Heather Grey color is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.5 oz/yd² (152.6 g/m²)
• Fine knit jersey • ¾ sleeves
• Contrast raglan sleeve • Unhemmed bottom
• Reactive-dyed for longer-lasting color
• Prewashed to minimize shrinkage
• Tear away label
• Blank product sourced from Mexico, printed in USA
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!